- Bot token management. The bot is always authorized to access Glip resources, developers don’t need to write any code to connection.
- Bot WebHook management. WebHooks are implemented in the framework so no code is needed to receive all kinds of events from Glip.
- Remove & re-add bot. You can remove and re-add chatbots as you want, and the framework will take care of the setting up and cleaning up.
- Turn-key AWS Lambda Deployment. By using this framework, the chatbot you created can be easily deployed to AWS Lambda.
- Bot maintainence. Special bot commands allow you to easily update bot name and avatar and as the developer you don’t need to write any code for it.
- Data Persistence. Data is saved in database. MySQL, Postgres and SQLite are supported.